This GEM of a home checks all the boxes! NEW ROOF, hardwood floors, crown mouldings, recessed lighting and more. The heart of this home is a REMODELED gourmet kitchen with beautiful 42" cabinets, solid surface counters, granite stainless appliances, tile floor, pantry and lots of counterspace opening to the Great Room making enertaining a breeze. Great room boasts a TRAY CEILING, ceiling fan and hardwood floors opening to the delightful enlarged, oversized rear patio to extend your living space with an awning for comfortable afternoons plus landscaping to add some privacy. Luxurious Master Suite with TRAY CEILINGS, walkin closet and sumptous bath featuring both an oversized shower and soaking tub. Generous sized 2nd bedroom and a hallbath that has a remodeled shower area. This popular Southwind model has upgraded stone front and beautiful leaded glass upgrade around door. When you enter this home you'll be impressed with the attention to detail at the living and dining rooms with chair rail, crown moldings and rich wood flooring. Pride of ownership is evident throughout and the subtle natural tones used enhance it's appearance. Convenient inside access from garage through laundry room (with cabinetry and newer washer & dryer)allows you to bring your shopping finds inside away from weather. There are also 2 meters for water(main house and sprinkler). Another great feature is the enlarged driveway with pavers on each side giving you more room to exit your vehicles. Fabulous community offers so many activities and amenities...tennis anyone? Pool, fitness center, billiards room, library, computer room, bocce courts and walking trail, all tucked away in this rural location yet accessible to 295, 206, 130 or NJ/PA Turnpike, the Trenton train station or Airport is an easy commute also. If this interests you don't delay and schedule your tour. Make this next move your BEST move! Showing start 6/13/22.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,681 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Florence Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Stained Glass, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows
- Main Level Entry, Wheelchair Height Mailbox, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Shingle, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 71.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Tennis Court, Exterior Lighting. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price