Highly sought after Southampton Single Family Ranch home with 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom on .46 of an acre with Large Foyer with Office space, down the hall to the 2 Bedrooms and Kitchen where the large eat in kitchen has ceramic tile floor & counter tops, plenty of cabinets and includes the refrigerator, stove and dishwasher in as-is condition. Living Room has side door entry, Cathedral Ceiling and Wood Burning Stove. The back yard is fenced in. There is a large driveway that offers plenty of off street parking. Home is close to major Highways Rt. 206 & Rt. 38. This Lovely home is being Sold in strictly As-Is Condition. Buyer is responsible for all Inspections and Twp.C/O.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,159 sq. ft
SOUTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP SCHOOL NO 3
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Oil, Wood. Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 125.00 x 160.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Irregular, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price