Immaculate home featuring 3 bedrooms, family room with fireplace and new skylight, living room with laminated hardwood-style floors that continue into the dining room and kitchen. This home screams pride of ownership with the updated kitchen which includes high-end appliances and granite countertops. The full bath is very large and includes a jacuzzi tub, heat lamps, and a washer and dryer. The 3rd bedroom is in the attic which has heat and plenty of closet space. This home is located on a nice size lot; completely fenced. Outdoor entertaining is made easy with outdoor furniture, umbrellas, and screened gazebo. Utilize the shed and the two-car detached garage with workshop and electricity. Add the gas heat, central air, ceiling fans, alarm system, Bilco doors to the basement from the side yard, some new windows, and all window treatment to create value. Call today for your private showing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Disposal, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 120.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Landscaping, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price