Welcome to 204 Progress St. This beautiful home features 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a 2 car garage, plus a finished lower level (great for a game room or playroom). There are numerous upgrades throughout -- laminate flooring and neutral carpeting, gas fireplace, recessed lighting, 2-story entry with a tiled foyer, ceiling fans, spacious rooms, and a fully fenced rear yard with shed plus 15 x 20 patio and above ground pool. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of schools, shopping, and close to the Riverline.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,022 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Riverside Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Marble, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price